US Driver’s License
In the United States, driver’s licenses are issued by each individual state, territory, and the District of Columbia rather than by the federal government due to federalism. Drivers are normally required to obtain a license from their state of residence and all states recognize each other’s licenses for non-resident age requirements. There are also licenses for motorcycle use. Generally, a minimum age of 16 is required to obtain a drivers/M1 license. A state may also suspend an individual’s driving privilege within its borders for traffic violations. Many states share a common system of license classes, with some exceptions, e.g. commercial license classes are standardized by federal regulation at 49 CFR 383. Many driving permits and ID cards display small digits next to each data field. This is required by the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators’ design standard and has been adopted by many US states. According to the United States Department of Transportation, as of 2018, there are approximately 227 million licensed drivers in the United States.
US Driver’s License
Buy US driver’s license produced with original quality online. California, Texas, Florida, New York and some others states available. Validation period 5-10 years. In the United States, driver’s licenses are issued by each individual state, territory, and the District of Columbia rather than by the federal government. Drivers are normally required to obtain a license from their state of residence and all states recognize each other’s licenses for non-resident age requirements. The minimum age to obtain a restricted driver’s license in the United States varies from 14 years, three months in South Dakota to as high as 17 in New Jersey. The most of US states driver’s license can be issued from 16 years old.
You can find all necessary information to place an order for driving license of any of the following category below :
Unrestricted licenses, Hardship licenses for minors, Provisional licenses, Chauffeur licenses, Motorcycle licenses, Enhanced licenses, Handicap permits.
Class A: Combination (tractor plus trailer) vehicle of 26,001 pounds (11,794 kg) or more that tows a vehicle or unit weighing more than 10,000 pounds (4,500 kg). Examples are tractor-trailers and trailer buses.
US Driver’s License
- Class B: Single (straight) vehicle of 26,001 pounds (11,794 kg) or more (includes most buses including articulated buses) provided the vehicle being towed weighs 26,000 pounds (12,000 kg) or less. Examples include trucks and buses.
- Class C: Single vehicles that weigh 26,000 pounds (12,000 kg) or less being used to transport more than 15 passengers (including the driver), haul hazardous material, or to operate a small school bus. Examples include small buses, stretched limousines designed to carry 16 or more passengers, and non-commercial vehicles equipped with hazardous material placards.
P: Passenger Transport (required to transport 16 or more passengers and to drive a bus)
- H: Hazardous Materials (requires a TSA background check as well as an extensive written exam. Required to haul dangerous goods. The driver must be a US Citizen or permanent lawful resident to obtain an H or X endorsement.)
- N: Tank Vehicles (Required for carrying liquids in bulk.)
- T: Double/Triple Trailers (Class A licenses only – required to operate double or triple trailers. Most states do not allow triple trailers on the state roads.)
- X: Hazardous Materials and Tank Combination
- S: School Bus (In addition to a standard bus endorsement, more stringent TSA and CORI background checks are required. Required to operate a school bus and transport students to/from school.
If you intend to get any of the aforementioned category of license with your name registered in the database, please fill the form below to place your order.
-sex (M or F):
– Date and place of birth:
License number (optional):
Date of issue and expiration (optional):
Written signature in digital format (black ink, white background, high resolution):
Your photo in digital format (color, white background, high resolution):
Any additional information(Height, Conditions):
Please fill in the form above and attach required pictures and send the e-mail to us let’s proceed with your order.